|A. Clients need to provide files:
1. The final building : siteplan, elevations and floorplans in DWG file,
sketch up or 3dmax model or other related files.
(If possible also send the detail location of projects in googlemap or surrounding photos)
2. The proposal angles for the building(please mark them in the siteplan in DWG file).
3. The proposal materials for the building (jpg is fine)or please mark them in the elevation in DWG file.
B. Our detail procedure:
There are total 3 steps for one 3D rendering project: model, rendering, postproduction.
1. We will send low resolution jpgs for you to confirm the modes and angles.
2. When everything is confirmed, we will start to render the confirmed models.(You have to confirm the renderings for the materials and colours)
3. After you confirm the rendering images, we go to post production which is including surroundings,people,cars,etc.
4.We will send you the final high res images after receiving your rest 50% fee.
Notes:Clients should confirm one step by one step in case there is double workload.
Clients should pay us 50% of the total cost for the project in advance when you receive the model jpgs.
We will send the high res final images to clients when get the rest payment.